Quote of the Day

"We're only here briefly, and while I'm here I want to allow myself joy. So fuck it."
- Amy, Her.

Sunday 18 September 2011

The Sunday Supdate: 18/09/11

So... this happened:

Yep. That's me. Dancing. Ridiculously. With my Sister.
Her dance presentation evening. Roughly 50 people. Fun Pairs Competition.
Got my groove on. 4th place. Trophy.
That's just how I roll.


Back In The Saddle
Earlier today I posted my review of 30 Minutes or Less, and contrary to popular belief, I was kind of dreading it before hand. I hadn't written a review in almost 2 months, and so such anxiousness was expected. Could I write it well enough, could I be bothered, was it worth it etcetera, etcetera. In the end I did it. Just sat down, pulled my finger(s) out and got on with it. And I enjoyed it. I had a blast typing through it and weaving my words together into a sensible pattern of reading. I'm pretty happy with the finished result and hopefully you are too.

Seriously, That's All You Have To Say?
Pretty much. Come on, surely the video's worth a bunch? Just loop it or something, to kill some time. Oh and help me out by voting on the poll. Thanks. Catch ya later.
ATR

No comments:

Post a Comment