Quote of the Day

"We're only here briefly, and while I'm here I want to allow myself joy. So fuck it."
- Amy, Her.

Friday 18 February 2011

Quotes of The Day!


To spice up my Blog template I've added a "Quote of The Day" section at the top. Here I'll be putting something funny, clever or awesome that I've heard within the day, to add some longevity to the Blog overall. For today, it's a classic Toby Turner/Tobuscus:

"You guys just sit tight, I'm the awesome one. Got it? Good."


 You can expect ones like this, along with stuff uttered to my very ears. So if you know me, and you say something memorable to me, then maybe you could end up on here...

  Other changes include the Google followers gadget being removed, because it looked kind of tacky and I'm sure no one ever gave it a proper thought. Plus there are now some fish at the bottom of every page, and just one click from your very own mouse can send them into a feeding frenzy, so look out for them little guys. You don't want 'em to go hungry now, do you?

 That's all for today, but rest assured my next RE:View should be up sometime across the weekend, and there'll be plenty more quotes, doodles and trailer for you to stick around for as well. Plus, I'm likely to write some satirical nonsense quite soon, after a rather enlightening English lesson on the subject. Look sharp, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment