Quote of the Day

"We're only here briefly, and while I'm here I want to allow myself joy. So fuck it."
- Amy, Her.

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Let The Vlogging Commence!

That's right, today I am happy to announce DudeMeisterVlogs - the YouTube Vlog (Video Blog) channel to accompany the very Blog you now look upon! What are you waiting for? Get on YouTube and get watching/subscribing/trolling on the brand new medium. Or alternatively, watch it here below, but a Like and a Comment via YouTube would be very much appreciated.
First Ever Vlog!


Eeek... Hope you liked it... I'll start doing more soon and maybe even try to transfer some of my Blog features into video form (i.e. video RE:Views). It'll mostly be stuff about the blog, stuff about me, stuff about the world and news, you know, stuff like that. So here goes something new!

ATR

No comments:

Post a Comment