Quote of the Day

"We're only here briefly, and while I'm here I want to allow myself joy. So fuck it."
- Amy, Her.

Sunday 13 March 2011

The Sunday Supdate: 13/03/11

It's Sunday. It'Sup. It's a Date.
Let's do this.
"Get ya blank piece of papers folded together to look like a paper that no-one has written on!"

 So this week saw me plagued with the ailment of flu, forcibly chained to a sofa-bed for a 3-day Scrubs marathon of achy-ness.  And for that same reason, I am unable to write up my planned article on the Forest Band Night, because unfortunately I couldn't go... I heard it was good though, so maybe that's good enough for you?

  Anyway, I'm nearing the 1000 hits mile-stone, so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all and everyone who has clicked on. Whether it was out of interest, jealousy or plain boredom, here's a big cheers to you 919 people so far who've read something or other. Oh, and it turned out my last two pieces have been the most popular yet,  amassing nearly 80 views between them on individual hits. Impressive, considering I didn't even share one of them on Facebook... Plus Charlie Sheen's still a douchebag.

 Scary week in news though... Poor Japan. That Tsunami has left half it unrecognisable with all its sludge and water, and even Nuclear meltdowns now. Jeez, where are the Power Rangers when you need them? Still 12,000 people missing too, so this looks like it's going to take a while to die down. Uh, I guess that wasn't the best choice in words... Anyway, my thoughts go out to all those who have lost or are still looking for loved ones.

  On a lighter note, I got a job! Yep, that's right, I'll be delivering papers every morning bright and early! Not the most enterprising of career opportunities, but I'm 15, what do you expect? So that makes me £20 richer every week, allowing me to buy more things to RE:View! I'm just too kind to you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment